Marketing Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Aubrey, TX
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
about our agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- Our office is located in Little Elm, TX on Highway 380.
- Our office is open 9am-6pm Monday-Thursday and 9am-5pm on Friday.
- Before becoming a State Farm Agent, I was previously employed as a State Farm Employee.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you! State Farm agents market only State Farm insurance and financial service products.
ready to launch your career?
Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it! Our team is comprised of results-oriented individuals that are serious about their development. If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team. Come work with an energetic, fun team at David Cripe - State Farm Agent!
we look forward to speaking with you!
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none